Detartrine Abrasive paste (1x45gr.) Prophylaxis
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
- Available in three levels of abrasion to meet all clinical situations: thick (RDA 150), medium (RDA 100) and fine (RDA 50)
- Available in fluoride and fluoride-free formulations
- Detartrine 150Z - contains zirconium - Ideal for initial polishing and patients with significant staining
- Detartrine 100ZF - contains zirconium and fluoride - Suitable for most cleaning procedures you want high level of polishing while contributing to the remineralization of dental surfaces
- Detartrine 50F - contains Fluor - Ideal for prophylaxis procedures that require a minimum of tooth wear while contributing to the remineralization of dental surfaces
- It can be used with FixyDap ™: an easy-to-use prophylaxis support pad, with a self-adhesive base function for fixing the glove or in the tray.
- Prophylaxis of treatment after enlargement.
- Elimination of beverage, food and tobacco stains.
- Polishing of dental surfaces.
- A 45 gram can of Detartrine abrasive paste