NiTi Cooper Orthodontic Arch
NiTi Cooper Orthodontic Arches have a unique Copper and Nickel Titanium alignment composition that provides greater resistance to deformation and better control of load forces. They are available with or without stops.
Characteristics of NiTi Cooper orthodontic arch:
- The inclusion of copper in the nickel titanium alloy accentuates the thermal properties and working characteristics of the wire.
- The lower hysteresis of the Truflex Copper provides a lighter touch feel of the wire at room temperature, achieving greater flexibility that provides easy placement in crowded cases.
- The unique composition of the alloy not only gives an easier insertion into the brackets, but also provides greater resistance to deformation.
- Truflex Copper provides load and discharge force control for a longer working range, reducing the need for arc changes. These levels of controlled forces become smooth continuous forces
- Other types of NiTi Cooper Arch available in Dentaltix: 27ºC or 357ºC, with or without stops, universal form or Full form, Euro form ...
- Contents: 10 arches
- Manufacturer: Ortho Technology