MK-DENT KAVO MULTIFLEX ENGRAVING NOZZLE
Regular maintenance and proper lubrication ensure the correct operation of your rotary instrument, extend its life, and reduce costly repairs. For the lubrication of rotary instruments with aerosol oils, it is necessary to use the nozzle suitable for each instrument. Use only very high quality, preferably 100% synthetic aerosol oils (eg MK-dent PREMIUM Ref. LU1011) for lubrication, as they offer multiple technical advantages and help extend the life of your instruments. The price of synthetic oils is usually no higher than that of traditional mineral oils.
- Aluminum mouthpiece and O-rings.
- Manufacturer: MK- dent Germany
- Contents: 1 unit.
- Kavo Multiflex grease nipple. Reference: 06-LT1012
- Lubrication nozzle Midwest 4. Reference: 06-LT1015
- Sirona R / F grease nipple. Reference: 06-LT1017
- Grease nipple W & H Roto Quick. Reference: 06-LT1018
- NSK MachLite / Phatelus grease nipple. Reference: 06-LT1020
- NSK QD / J grease fitting. Reference: 06-LT1019
- Nozzle for INTRA system (AC's and PM's). Reference: 06-LT1013
- Grease nipple for FG and PB pliers. Reference: 06-LT1014
- HR Top Torque grease nipple and NSK Pana Air. Reference: 15-120