Rotary files 19 mm SX 6 units
Ca rotary files are characterised by being files made of nickel-titanium alloy, very flexible and resistant to fracture.
Characteristics of rotary files:
- Composition of nickel - titanium.
- Flexible and resistant to fracture.
- Efficient cutting.
- Variety SX.
- 19 mm in length.
- Works with quietness.
- Variable and progressive taper.
- Excellent evacuation of debris.
- Inactive tip.
- Exceptional conduit formation.
- Recommended speed and torque: 300 Rpm - 5 N.cm.