CP12 Periodontal Probe
The use of this instrument is common in periodontics, it is a calibrated probe that allows to take references of the periodontal status, gingival depth and periodontal pockets. The CP12 periodontal probe from Carl Martin has built-in depth markings for greater depth accuracy and is designed with a stainless steel construction.
Features of Periodontal Probe CP12:
- Calibrated probe, which allows to take references of the periodontal status, gingival depth and periodontal pockets.
- The probe is delimited by four sizes 3-6-9-12 mm.
- Allows for convenient measurement of the insertion loss of the tooth.
- Formed by a straight and millimetre hook.
- Easy insertion between the tooth and the gum.
- Contents: 1 pc..