Rotary CA files S1
The Mconic Flex rotary file system is used in canal treatment to avoid the problems caused by apical curvatures.
Features of rotary files:
- No curve can resist.
- These rotary files are made of Nickel-Titanium alloy.
- They have excellent flexibility..
- Resistant to fracture.
- Inactive tip.
- Variable and progressive taper.
- Efficient cutting.
- Excellent debris evacuation.
- Length: 25 mm.
- Speed: 300 rpm.
- Torque: 5 n.cm.
- Use mConic Flex files with an endodontic motor with torque and speed control.
- Before using the mConic Flex files, the canals must be permeabilized with hand files.
- After using each rotary file, irrigate the canals.
- Frequently inspect and clean the files.