MAILLEFER PROTAPER RETREATMENT FILES
Protaper Maillefer files have a progressive taper that is ideal for fast and efficient root canal preparation, respecting the anatomy of the canals.
ProTaper retreatment files are designed to remove the filling material before re-preparing the canal.
This system consists of three specific files:
- D1: to remove the filling material from the coronal part of the canal.
- D2: to remove the filling material from the middle part of the canal.
- D3: to remove the filling material from the apical part of the canal.
- D1 file with active tip to facilitate initial penetration.
- Range with 3 lengths and 3 progressive tapers to suit each third of the duct.
- Dark grey handles no longer than 11 mm for better visibility.
- Easy identification, instruments with one, two or three white bands according to the selected instrument.
- Shorter working time, as fewer instruments are used
- Reduces clinical stress
- Material Nickel Titanium
- Manufacturer: Dentsply Maillefer
- Box of 6 units:
- Assortment (two of each type) manufacturer's reference: A141220090003
- Files D1, manufacturer's reference: A141021600103
- Files D2, manufacturer's reference: A141021800103
- Files D3, manufacturer's reference: A141022200103