C+FILE READYSTEEL Endodontic Files
C+ files facilitate the work during initial root canal permeabilisation. These files have a high resistance to twisting, much higher than conventional files, and facilitate the location of canal orifices and easy access to the apical third. Depth gauge (marked on the instrument). Improves visibility by determining the working length on the radiograph and provides easy positioning of the stop.
Characteristics of C+FILE READYSTEEL files:
- Resistance to torsion: allows better negotiation of calcifications.
- Pyramidal tip facilitates centration of the instrument in the canal.
- Square section: greater safety and strength.
- ISO colours for quick and easy identification.
- Available in different numbers and assortments.
- Content: Blister of 6 files.
- The assortment contains: 2 of No. 08 2 of No. 10 and 2 of No. 15.