SUTURA SINT. ABSORB. SSA90 TC-15 2/0
Resolvable polyglycolic acid suture braided (reabsorption by hydrolysis, so the inflammatory reaction is minimal.)
SSA90 retains approximately 65% of its original tensile strength up to two weeks after implantation and more than 40% at three weeks. The absorption of SSA 90 is complete between 60-90 days.
- Color: Violet or colorless.
- 1/2 triangular circle needle.
- T. Needle: TB-15
- Length of needle: 23 mm Length of thread: 70 cm
- USP Caliber: 2 (EP: 3)
- Composition: Polyglycolic acid (PGA).
- Disinfection: Gamma / EO rays.
- Manufacturer: LORCA MARIN
- Manufacturer Reference: 32160