SUTURE SILK TC-15 2/0
The silk suture is a natural non-absorbable braided multifilament with anticapillary treatment.
Thanks to its protein nature, reabsorption is possible in the organism in the long term.
The silk suture is one of the most used thanks to its great flexibility and its ease of knotting and handling.
- Color: black
- T. Needle: TC-15
- Length of needle: 25 mm Length of thread: 90 cm
- USP Caliber: 2 (EP: 3)
- Black Braided Silk with double needle 1/2 triangular circle.
- REABSORTION: By enzymatic hydrolysis, over a period of more than 2 years
- High tensile strength
- High flexibility
- Manufacturer: LORCA MARIN
- Manufacturer Reference: 55160