SUTURE SILK TC-10 6/0
The silk suture is a natural, non-absorbable, braided multifilament with anti-capillary treatment.
Thanks to its prosthetic nature, reabsorption is possible in the organism in the long term.
The silk suture is one of the most widely used due to its great flexibility and ease of knotting and handling.
- Colour: black
- T. Needle: TC-10
- Needle length: 20mm Strand length: 75 cm.
- USP rating: 6 (EP: 0.7)
- Braided black silk with double needle 1/2 triangular circle.
- REABSORPTION: Through enzymatic hydrolysis, in a period exceeding 2 years
- High tensile strength
- High flexibility
- Manufacturer: LORCA MARIN
- Manufacturer Reference: 55128