SILK SUTURE TB-15 4/0
Black Braided Silk is a multifilament braided material, of a protein nature (which allows the reabsorption of the braid in the organism).
The silk suture stands out for its great flexibility which gives it a manageability and ease of knotting far superior to any suture material and therefore makes it one of the most used in the market.
- Colour: black
- T. Needle: TB-15
- Needle length: 20mm Strand length: 90cm.
- USP rating: 4 (EP: 1.5)
- Double needle 3/8 triangular circle
- REABSORPTION: Through enzymatic hydrolysis, in a period exceeding 2 years
- High tensile strength
- Highly flexible which provides a manageability and ease of knotting far superior to any other suture material
- Manufacturer: LORCA MARIN
- Manufacturer's reference:55345