SUTURE SILK BRAIDED BLACK TB-20 2/0
Non-absorbable natural braid.
It is a multifilament braided with anticapillary treatment.
Thanks to its protein nature, reabsorption is possible in the organism in the long term.
The silk suture is one of the most used thanks to its great flexibility and its ease of knotting and handling.
- Color: black
- T. Needle: TB-20
- Length of needle: 25 mm Length of thread: 90 cm
- USP Caliber: 2 (EP: 3)
- Black Braided Silk with double needle 1/2 triangular circle
- High flexibility
- Total resorption after 2 years
- It is presented in black color which allows an easy visibility in the surgical field
- Manufacturer: LORCA MARIN
- Manufacturer Reference: 55369