POLYPROPYLENE SUTURE TB-10 5/0
The monofilament polypropylene suture has a homogeneous and smooth surface that minimizes trauma through passing through the tissues and entrainment of microorganisms.
It is ideal for all types of surgical interventions, from skin closure to cardiovascular or digestive because it has a high tensile strength and a total chemical inertia
Needle 3/8 triangular circle: Propilorc - Polypropylene Monofilament.
- Needle Length: 15mm Special Tip / Length Thread: 45cm
- High tensile strength, high chemical and biological inertia, atraumatism.
- Tissue Reaction: Minimum.
- Color blue.
- Manufacturer: LORCA MARIN
- Manufacturer Reference: 71326