POLYPROPYLENE SUTURE TB-15 4/0
The polypropylene suture is designed for plastic surgery, repair of nerves and aponeurosis, abdominal wall.
It is a monofilament suture with a homogeneous and smooth surface that minimizes trauma through passing through the tissues and the entrainment of microorganisms.
It is ideal for all types of surgical interventions, from skin closure to cardiovascular or digestive because it has a high tensile strength and a total chemical inertia
Needle 3/8 triangular circle: Propilorc - Polypropylene Monofilament.
- Needle Length: 15mm / Strand Length: 45cm
- High tensile strength, high chemical and biological inertia, atraumatism.
- Tissue Reaction: Minimum.
- Color blue.
- Manufacturer: LORCA MARIN
- Manufacturer Reference: 71345