SUTURA SINT. ABSORB. SSA90 TB-8 5/0
Resorbable and synthetic braided suture. (Reabsorption by hydrolysis, so the inflammatory reaction is minimal.)
SSA90 retains approximately 65% of its original tensile strength up to two weeks after implantation and more than 40% at three weeks. The absorption of SSA 90 is complete between 60-90 days.
- Color: Violet or colorless.
- Needle 3/8 circular triangular tip
- T. Needle: TB-8
- Needle length: 12 mm Thread length: 45 cm
- USP Caliber: 5 (EP: 1)
- Composition: Polyglycolic acid (PGA).
- Disinfection: Gamma / EO rays.
- Manufacturer: LORCA MARIN
- Manufacturer Reference: 32311