LM ARTE RESTORATION INSTRUMENT KIT
LM Arte is a set of innovative instruments for cosmetic restorations. They have been developed in cooperation with Style Italiano, a group of dentists specialising in cosmetic dentistry. The LM Arte instrument tips have been specially designed for composite stratification. Manufactured with stainless steel, LM/DuraGradeMax non-stick with exceptional polishing. Each LM Arte instrument is colour coded and its name corresponds to its main function which allows quick, effective and simple restorative treatments.
This instrument is integrated with an advanced RFID technology chip to allow it to be fully and reliably tracked inside the clinic, whose mission is to scan information about the instrument, helping to ensure that only clean and safe instruments are used, increasing patient safety to a whole new level.
- LM- Arte Applica: a very thin, flexible spatula for transporting and modelling composite
- LM- Arte Condensa: A special long round obturator for composite modelling.
- LM- Arte Fissura: sharp tips for modelling occlusal surface structures.
- LM- Arte Misura: to horizontally and vertically measure the thickness of composite layers in restorations.
- LM- Arte Eccesso: to remove composite residues and adhesive agents.
- Manufacturer: LM
- Manufacturer Reference: 6840
- LM Arte Applica LM 46-49 XSi
- LM Arte Condensa LM 488-489 XSi
- LM- Arte Fissura LM 481-487 XSi
- LM- Arte Misura LM 496-497 XSi
- LM- Arte Eccesso LM 307-308 XSi
- 1 LM cassette - Servo 5