CAVIWIPES DISINFECTANT TOWELS 1
The new CaviWipes are comfortable, ready-to-use mid-level disinfectant wipes suitable for cleaning and disinfecting the surfaces of your dental clinic's devices, especially if used in combination with the CaviCide disinfectant solution.
CaviWipes are wet wipes disinfectant surfaces to be used in medicine, dentistry, veterinary, generally anywhere that requires to be disinfected, as they have the necessary scientific backing. Eliminate HIV virus, H1N1 influenza, hepatitis B etc. Each canister contains 160 wipes embedded in a major component of quaternary ammonium and isopropyl alcohol.
- CaviWipes is indicated for medical devices with non-porous surfaces that require cleaning and rapid disinfection of wide spectrum.
- Its chemical formulation and low alcohol content (17%) provides fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal and tuberculicidal disinfection in just 3 minutes.
- Thanks to the soft formula, this product is highly compatible with a wide range of surfaces, reducing the need for alcoholic aerosol solutions.
- Reference: KE11514
- Manufacturer Part No: 4731160
- 1 bottle of 160 disinfectant wipes