TEMPORARY CEMENT CROWBOND BY KDM
KDM CrowBond is a temporary cement without eugenol, based on zinc oxide, self-curing, presented in cartridges of 60g. It is a temporary cement for any type of application, crowns, bridges, inlays provisional. It can also be used as a sealant or temporary sealant. It has an optimal consistency that allows you to be easily applied to the interim. It can adequately support the stress by chewing and the action of moisture.
- Forge without generating heat.
- Optimum behaviour to all requirements in case of temporary fixation.
- His fluid consistency allows you to be applied with extreme precision.
- Forge quickly without generating heat.
- Insulation against thermal influence.
- Ready for use thanks to its presentation in mixable auto cartridge.
- Reference: KDM
- Manufacturer reference: 1190
- Contents: 1 cartridge 60g. (25ml.).