Variolink Veneer offers seven valuable photopolymerizable shades to enhance the aesthetics of the final restoration. Medium Value (MV 0) is very translucent and has a neutral and therefore light effect on the final restoration. High Values allows dentists to enhance or improve the value and Low Values provides a "warm" effect to the final restoration.
· High color stability thanks to its specific formulation reduced in amines
· Available in 7 shades with very high translucency
· Simple withdrawal of surplus
· Good polishing and reduced wear properties
· High bond strength
High Value +3, High Value +2, High Value +1, Medium Value 0, Low Value -1, Low Value -2, Low Value -3
· Adhesive cementation of translucent, non-metal ceramic restorations with a thickness