OPTRASCULPT PAD ASSORTED (1 instruments + 120pnts)
- Non-stick properties: reduce the stickiness of the composite versus the instrument
- Compatibility: attachments are suitable for both instruments
- Working angles are adjusted to the anterior and posterior regions
- No marks left by the instrument on the restoration surface
- Reduction of air inclusions in the composite during application
- Homogeneous surface texture
- Efficient, easy contouring due to specially adjusted attachment shapes
- Reduced effort in finishing and polishing
- Manufacturer: IV.VIVADENT
- Manufacturer Ref: 639791
OptraSculpt Pad is a modeling instrument with special foam pads, which is designed for efficient modeling of non-stick composites.
The highly flexible synthetic foam pads fit the anatomical contours and allow for smooth modeling without leaving any unwanted markings. The reference scale in the instrument allows the creation of anatomically correct and aesthetic restorations.
The non-stick surface of the pad prevents adhesion of composite sheets
The instrument does not leave marks and therefore ensures the creation of homogeneous surfaces
The reference scales of the instrument help you achieve professional aesthetic results
Recommended for adapting, contouring and modeling non-polymerized compact composite and compomers in Class III, IV and V restorations and direct veneers.