OPTRASCULPT ASSORTED ACCESSORIES
Optrasculpt is a modeling instrument with special foam pads designed for the placement of composites that facilitates the work with composite materials.
It consists of a high quality handle and modeling tips in six different shapes that can rotate 360 ° and fit into place at any desired angle
The highly flexible synthetic foam pads fit the anatomical contours and allow for smooth modeling without leaving any unwanted marks.
- Plastic work ends (tips) are disposable for hygiene reasons, but can be reused
- The stem and handle are made of quality stainless steel and plastic.
- Combination of the 6 points to create a total of 15 different individual instruments
- Manufacturer: IVOCLAR VIVADENT
- Manufacturer Reference: 577273
- 2 instruments
- 240 points (40 units of each of the 6)