Heliomolar - Composite in cavifils (1 x 3gr.)
Heliomolar is a restorative material used on anterior and posterior teeth with wonderful results in long-term clinical studies.
This universal composite is characterized by its microrellenos, since it contains properties absolutely incomparable to those of other materials. Its high aesthetic, the incredible harmony of color with a chameleon effect and its great chromatic stability maintain its current success.
- High Aesthetics
- Harmony of color (chameleon effect)
- High color stability
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Continuous fluoride release
- HELIOMAR CAVIFIL A2 (140) - Manufacturer Ref. 541502
- HELIOMAR CAVIFIL A3 (210) - Manufacturer Ref. 541503