Intensiv Swingle W&H Synea for Conservation Starter Kit
Swingle contra-angle handpiece with or without light including free rotation movement or fixed position functions. This system reduces the risk of potential iatrogenic injury, significantly improving the quality of the surfaces being worked on.
Features of the Intensiv Swingle Starter Kit:
- Interdental and subgingival area finishing
- Finishing cavity edges
- Cavity preparations
- Removes subgingival plaque
- Without light.
- Small size for proper vision in the operative field.
- Ergonomic design that enables a good grip.
- Stroke 0.9mm
- Oscillating motion at 40,000rpm
- With toggle switch
- 12 different positions in 360°
- Includes file ejector of files and needle cleaner for irrigation orifices.
Uses of Intensiv Proxoshape Files:
Access to limited spaces:
- Extra fine 15µm PS3 (initial access)
Elimination of pronounced excess / Correction:
- PS1 90µm Average (Correction)
Finishing / Polishing:
- PS2 40µm Fine (Finishing)
- PS3 15µm Extrafine (polishing)
Contents of the Intensive Swingle Starter Kit:
- 1 contra-angle, Ref. WG-69 LT
- 1 Ejector, Ref. 053
- 1 canal cleaner needle spray, Ref. 054
- + 1 Intensiv Proxoshape tip, Ref. PS1
- + 1 Intensiv Proxoshape tip, Ref. PS2
- + 1 Intensiv Proxoshape tip, Ref. PS3