GEL TRI PLAQUE ID PLATE DEVELOPER
Three-tone gel that identifies new, mature and acidic biofilms or plaques, also indicates exactly where the bacteria are most active by revealing acidic PH.
Difference between old and new plaque in simple steps, also indicates exactly where the bacteria are most active revealing acidic pH. All this additional information can help stimulate patients to improve their oral hygiene.
The plaque is displayed in three tones:
- Blue / violet - old plaque (more than 48 hours)
- Red / pink - newly formed plaque
- Blue / clear: high risk plaque
- Reveals acid pH.
- Helps improve oral hygiene
- Manufacturer: GC
- Manufacturer Reference: 004273