G-ænial Posterior Composite unitip repositioning for fast and invisible restorations
A unique composition with an internal reflectivity that accurately reproduces that of the natural tooth. Gracias a sus propiedades de alta dispersión luminosa, G-ænial se integra perfectamente en la cavidad circundante. The chameleon effect that can be achieved with a single shade of G-ænial is of such high quality that the restoration not only matches the surrounding natural tooth, but also blends in and becomes aesthetically invisible.
Characteristics of Composite Posterior G-ænial:
- Natural reflectivity which provides invisibility.
- Innovative chromatic concept.
- G-ænial is one of the few composites rated as trulyuser-friendly, thanks to its advanced colour system and unique composite, which allows for effortless handling. GC tiene la seguridad de que el manejo de G-ænial le resultará cómodo por la gran adecuación de su consistencia y tiempos de trabajo.
- Good polish-ability.. For improved aesthetics, G-ænial Anterior and Posterior are quickly and easily polished to a shiny, smooth surface.
- Simplified tracking.
- Strength and flexibility. G-ænial Anterior and Posterior have high fracture and flexural toughness combined with a low modulus of elasticity to prevent bending and occlusive forces as well as crack propagation.
- Simplified monitoring. Although aesthetically invisible, both Anterior and Posterior G-ænial can be easily followed up with X-rays. Featuring GC's unique patented HDR (High Density Radiopacity) technology, G-ænial's radiopacity has been significantly increased without compromising aesthetics.
- Available in different shades.
- Content: 20 refills of 0.33 gr.
To replace enamel, G-ænial offers an age-dependent colour system:
- P-IE: Incisal Enamel can be applied on the occlusal third and proximal enamel surfaces, especially in young patients.