Fuji Rock EP Premium Line - plaster impression (4kg) - Gc
Mfr. reference: 890367
Price VAT included (21%): 48,24 €
Premium Line printed plaster:
- Premium range : improved plaster for high-performance techniques.
- They provide superior quality.
- Used for the manufacture of all types of dental prostheses.
Fuji Rock EP printing plasters
It is developed for high-performance techniques such as implant work and complex all-ceramic work.
Its improved powder composition and distinguished setting colour make it the ideal plaster for a wide variety of applications.
Characteristics of Premium Line impression plasters:
- Plaster type 4.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Mixing time approx. 1 minute.
- Short setting time.
- It can be removed from the mould in as little as 30 minutes.
- Highly flowable thixotropic properties for accurate reproduction.
- Low expansion (less than 0,08 %).
- Immediate stability for a perfect fit in the prosthesis.
- Colour: Inca Brown.
- Content: 4 kg.
Product on offer at price of 39.87 EUR