Palodent Round Ring Metallic Matrices
The Palodent system uses BiTine spring steel rings, they are retentive rings to obtain optimum points of contact.
Advantages of arrays and sectional rings include natural contours for better control of contact areas and openings, ease of placement, better visualization of the operative field and more convenience for the physician and patient.
- System of partial dies with retaining rings.
- To obtain good interproximal contacts and in class II restorations.
- Matrices made of tempered steel.
- Quick and easy application.
- Manufacturer: Dentsply
- Manufacturer Part No: 659040