Aquasil Dynamic Mixing Tips (45 pcs) - Dentsply
Price VAT included (21%): 55,42 €
Dynamic mixing tips for dental imprint:
- High cohesive strength.
- Neutral flavour.
- Good hydrophilic properties.
- Great prevention of fragile fibre breakages.
Aquasil Dynamic Mixing Tips
The Quadrafunctional Hydrophilic Siloxane compound (QHS), created by Dentsply, combines a network of polymers with multiple crosslinks and bonds, with a new surfactant. The polymer network provides exceptional resistance and the surfactant a wettability equivalent to that of polyethers. The modification of the vinyl siloxane chemical to quadrafunctional provides a surface detail in humid environments not achieved by other siloxane impression materials. The advanced quadrafunctional chemical used inAquasilTM’s full range combines the best features of polyethers and vinyl-Poli-siloxanes (VPS - A Silicones).
The new QHS chemical has provided a unique combination of siloxane resins with quadrafunctional modification, conventional crosslinkers and bifunctional linear polymers, which can’t be found in any other impression material. The combination of these siloxanes with quadrafuncional modification with the new surfactant, patented by Dentsply, is the key to the excellent behaviour of the AquasilTM Single-phase, AquasilTM LV and AquasilTM ULV. materials. In addition, the quadrafunctional chemical improves the physical properties of the AquasilTM Soft Putty.
Features of Aquasil Dynamic Mixing Tips
- Of a unique thixotropic nature.
- Cohesive force. It can be easily removed from the mouth without fear of tearing, deformation or distortion.
- Reliable reproduction. They penetrate into the moist dentine tubules and have a high prevention of fragile fibre breakages.
- Good hydrophilic properties. Provides greater moisture in the mouth.
- Neutral flavour.
- Less waste due to the new design of the mixing tips.
- For 5:1 cartridges.
- Contains: 45 mixing tips