ALLOY FOR CERAMIC DYNAMIC SYSTEMS STARLOY C DEGUDENT
Non-precious alloy with high resistance to corrosion, compatible with the vast majority of ceramic systems. It was developed for those professionals who demand greater security and biocompatibility in ceramic metal crowns and bridges.
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient (CET): 500μm / mk: 14,0.
- Compatible with the vast majority of ceramics
- Free of nickel and beryllium.
- Greater biocompatibility security.
- Excellent physical properties.
- High fracture strength Melting range (1270 ° - 1370 °).
- Metal infrastructure with high precision casting.
- Compatible with conventional or laser welding Versatility for the technician.
- No bonding agent required prior to ceramic.
- Non-precious alloy based on chromium-Cobalt.
- Higher corrosion resistance compared to nickel - chromium alloys.
- Manufacturer: DEGUDENT
- Manufacturer Ref.: 5335010014.
- Contents: 1 unit of 1 kg.