UNIVERSAL COATING MASS DEGUVEST IMPULSE DEGUDENT
This universal coating mass is suitable for all precision casting of precious metals. Carbon free, phosphate-based and without gypsum.
A coating mass consists mostly of crystalline silica dioxide (quartz, cristobalite). Due to the risk of health damage from the absorbable part of the dust from the lung alveoli, Degudent has decided to develop a low powder coating material.
Deguvest SR can be used both in the normal procedure with stop scales and also in the process of rapid heating ("Quick" or "Speed") at final temperature.
- Contains quartz and cristobalite.
- Mixing ratio (powder: liquid) 100 g: 22 ml.
- Mixing time (in vacuum) 60 seconds.
- Working time 4 min - 6 minutes.
- Setting time (according to Vicat) 7 min - 12 min.
- Total expansion (linear) = set expansion + thermal expansion 1.2% - 2.4%.
- Resistance to pressure (depending on concentration of the mixing liquid) 4 MPa - 8 MPa.
- Setting time: muffle for 1 = 20 min; Muffle for 3 = 30 min; Muffle for 6 = 40 min; Muffle for 9 = 50 min.
- Manufacturer: DEGUDENT.
- Manufacturer Ref: 5325510003.
- Content: 50uds. X 150g.