Ehricke cuvettes for top functional impressions - Carl Martin Form 401 FO
Trays for taking functional dental impressions.
The Ehricke tray range, developed with the best Carl Martin stainless steel, guarantees the best reproduction of anatomy and patient comfort in special cases of partially toothed (Kennedy classes I-IV) and fully toothed patients, both in the upper and lower arch, for the best reproduction of anatomy and patient comfort.
Available in various types and sizes for taking functional impressions, total or partial toothed each one of them designed to achieve the best total prosthesis, bite studies and other restorative and prosthetic treatments.
- Type: Ehricke trays
- Available models:
- BO (SUP/B) Type: For toothed upper arch
- PO (SUP/P) Type: For partially toothed upper arch
- FO (SUP/F) Type: For practical upper impressions
- UO (SUP/U) Type: For completely toothless upper arch
- BU (INF/B) Type: For toothed lower arch
- PU (INF/P) Type: For partially toothed lower arch
- UU (INF/U) Type: For completely toothless lower arch