Carl Martin Ehricke Perforated Upper Arch Trays, partially dentate - Form 400 PO
Trays for taking dental impressions in patients with partially dentatearches.
The Ehricke tray range, developed with the best Carl Martin stainless steel, guarantees the best impressions of anatomy in special cases of partially edentulous (Kennedy classes I-IV) and fully edentulous patients, both in the upper and lower arch, for the best reproduction of anatomy and patient comfort.
Available in various types for taking functional, total or partial edentulous impressionsand available in various sizes, each one designed to get the best total prosthesis, bite studies and other restorative and prosthetic treatments.
- Type: Ehricke trays
- Available models:
- BO (SUP/B) Type: For toothed upper arch
- PO (SUP/P) Type: For partially toothed upper arch
- FO (SUP/F) Type: For practical upper impressions
- UO (SUP/U) Type: For completely toothless upper arch
- BU (INF/B) Type: For toothed lower arch
- PU (INF/P) Type: For partially toothed lower arch
- UU (INF/U) Type: For completely toothless lower arch