Carl Martin 17D Forceps 17D for Upper Right Molars
The 17D model (upp. right molars) is manufactured with an active diamond part to confer greater resistance and grip on the crown; also designed in a smaller time and with a fluted handle which improves access and visibility in the mouth.
Features of the Carl Martin Forceps with diamond tip
- Steel extraction forceps made from the best German quality, nickel-free according to the regulation DIN 1.421, and vacuum-tempered.
- Surface with electrolytic polishing that provides high resistance to corrosion and clinical wear.
- Active part with thin tips that fit the particular anatomical shape of each tooth. Its handle ergonomically adapts to the hand and its grooves guarantee a firm grip.
- The connecting screw is inserted pneumatically, which together with the long-lasting Teflon ring guarantees a smooth opening.
- Sterilisable in autoclave.
- Manufactured in high quality stainless steel.
- Manufacturer: Carl Martin
- Manufacturer Reference: 17D
- Content: 1 unit