The laser in dentistry a futuristic advance become a reality for all dentists and oral surgeons , interventions in all kinds of soft tissue treatments with diode laser.
Conservative and less invasive treatments in a short time, greater comfort for the patient and therefore the greatest profitability for professionals.
Main uses of laser in dentistry
Laser equipment has been in the dental market since 1990: delicate, expensive, and complex equipment in its use. In recent years the emergence of new materials and technology has improved their performance with a standardization in procedures and ease of use.
Currently the laser in dentistry allows a multitude of treatments:
- Reduce the sensitivity and discomfort of cankers, cold sores, thrush
- Exposure of partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Soft tissue management in crowns and carvings
- Excessive soft tissue removal ; hypertrophies, inflammations
- Biopsy Procedures
- Treatment of periodontal disease
- Infections in the root canal
- Frenectomy and Gingivectomy
Reasons to incorporate a laser in the dental practice
- Amortization of the initial purchase, fast and less invasive treatments translates into a greater rotation of patients , less spending on disposable material such as gauze, scalpels, avoids the need for sterilization and subsequent processing of all the usual surgical instruments.
- Simplification of procedures , complex cases now resolved with the highest precision and easy learning curve.
- Multiple specialties , makes it possible to perform various treatments without the need to refer patients, postpone appointments or instrumental.
- Loyalty , satisfied patients with conservative treatment and short with post-operative faster and painless , without long healing or difficult hemostasis.
- Marketing and differentiation tool , the solution for those patients with fear of needles , blood and surgeries , as well as the innovation in quality and modernization that any dental clinic needs in the face of enormous market competition.
- Technology and adaptation , a bet for the future, not only clients will feel more confident , dentists themselves are obliged to adapt in the short term to new technologies in the dental sector, in new instruments such as laser or digital 3D printing and New Materials.
NVPro3 diode microllaser
At Dentaltix we present one of the most advanced diode lasers on the market, the NVPro3 microllaser , the latest generation of the proven model from the prestigious American brand DenMat.
- Minimized size , fully portable with its Lithium-Ion battery
- Ultra lightweight and ergonomic with a weight of only 53 grams
- Wireless pedal for maximum comfort between operators
- Continuous or pulse shooting system
- Full equipped
- Pre-established programs to perform up to 12 procedures:
- Aphthous ulcers
- Class V restorations
- Exposure of cusps
- Implant recovery
- Laser channeling
- Gingival recontoured
- Sulcular debridement