ATTACK Orthophosphoric Acid
37% Orthophosphoric Acid used for 15 to 30 seconds is the most efficient and most applied means for etching enamel and dentin.
Its use in dentine provokes fast and total removal of the smear layer, and the consequent opening of the extremities of the tubules, allowing the composite to penetrate more easily; and achieves that calcium and phosphate ions present in the dentine and in the dentinal fluids in reaction with orthophosphoric acid, neutralizing its toxic effect on the dentine.
This increases micromechanical retention and reduces marginal micro-infiltrations.
- Blue color for perfect visualization in the application and removal;
- Adequate viscosity, no flow for undesirable areas;
- Silica free: leaves no silica residue, which prevents the penetration of the primer;
- Soluble in water, easy to remove after conditioning.
- Manufacturer: Dental Biodynamics
- 3 syringes of 3gr