Bora Led Turbine
Instrument incredibly light and precise, classy, competitive and resistant. Inspired by the latest technological advances in the most demanding sectors such as aeronautics, sailing and competitive sports, the Bora Blackline integrates a carbon fibre handle.
Incredibly powerful, robust and reliable, Bora turbines incorporate the best of Bien-Air technology. They guarantee perfect hygiene thanks to the Sealed Head air non-return valve and perfect nebulisation thanks to the three separate Accu-Spray air/water sprays.
The Cool Touch pulsator reduces overheating, preventing the risk of burn injuries to the patient. An additional comfort that your patients will appreciate. Halogen light with double DuaLook optical glass driver.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Characteristics of Turbine Bora:
- Bora LED Light by conductor of multifilament optical glass.
- Formed by a carbon fiber handle.
- 3 separate air and water sprays.
- Avoid cross-contamination thanks to the water return valve.
- Fast and rotary coupling for quick link Unifix.
- Intense light regulable.
- Guarantees perfect hygiene.
- Include the Cool Touch pusher which reduces overheating, reducing the risk of burn injury to the patient.
- Ceramic ball bearings that reduce noise and vibration levels, wear-resistant.
- Three year guarantee.
Bora Turbine Technical Specifications:
- Power 17 W.
- Speed of rotation: 320.000 rpm.
- 2.6 bar
- Acoustic level: 59 dBA.
- Weight: 75 gr.
- Light intensity: Approx. 17 klux.
- Head diameter 12.6 mm.
- Head size: 14.5 mm (22.6 with 19 mm dental drill).
The delivery time for this product is approximately one week.