Portable Surgical Suction System
For oral and maxillofacial surgery, although it can be used in a wide variety of situations due to its portability. Includes amalgam separation filter to efficiently collect amalgam and other solid particles.
Characteristics of the suction system:
- It uses a wide voltage dual frequency motor in IP55 degree of protection.
- Provides swirl-type circular suction.
- Less noise.
- Increased pressure and flow.
- Large capacity water tank.
- Highly efficient air separator.
- The liquid piping can be effectively separated.
- Voltage: 220V.
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- 2.7 A current.
- Engine speed: 2800 rpm.
- Maximum working pressure: 11 KPa.
- Noise: 55 dB.
- Weight: 23 kg.
- Measurements: 37 x 33 x 89 cm.