Amalgam Separator Filter for Aspiration and Dental Equipment
Heavy metal separator for dental clinic, in compliance with the new European regulations, effective in January 2019: the use of mercurium and amalgams as well as their storage and destruction in all types of areas will be restricted, without forgetting the dental sector.
Get ahead of the law without the need to spend a lot of money changing dental equipment or expensive and cumbersome installations. With this amalgam filter you can easily and quickly cleanse the particles effectively and raise awareness of the environment and ecology.
Heavy metals and solid amalgams are corrosive and damage suction systems and pipelines. With the use of a separator the life of these is extended, resulting in long-term savings in maintenance and proper functioning of the clinical equipment and dental cabinet.
- The amalgam separator filter is designed in a compact way for an easy installation and with several accessoriesto be able to adapt to the different vacuum and wet suction systems on the market.
- Exceeds all international requirements and European Regulations for the safe disposal of mercury
- Without Electronic components
- Easy to use, maintenance free
- Functional, universal adaptation to all wet suction systems
- Prevents the accumulation of amalgam and restrictive solids in pipes and vacuum suction systems
- Independent filter, mercury isolation to avoid contact and good handling at mercury removal
- Flexible design adaptable in minimal space and difficult areas to access
- Horizontal and vertical mounting
- Size compact: 25.5 cm x 10.2 cm
- Type of installation: adaptable to the side of the dental equipment and in any small dental cabinet space
- Arrangement: Mounting horizontal or vertical
- Accessories: Several guides adaptable to the different outputs and sizes