Suture thread A. Polyglycolic TB - 12 units of 45 cm
Arago polyglycol sutures are designed for absorbable needles. The material duration in this type of sutures spans around 28/30 days. The tissues degrade by a process of hydrolysis, whereby the resistance to tension is gradually lost, and this reaction causes a minute reaction in the tissues.
- Polyglycol suture for absorbable needles
- Material duration between 28-30 days
- Degradation of the tissues due to a hydrolysis process.
- Length of thread of 45 cm
- Suture A. Polyglycol TB 10 5/0
- Suture A. Polyglycol TB 10 6/0
- Suture A. Polyglycol TB 12 5/0
- Suture A. Polyglycolic TB 15 3/0
- Suture A. Polyglycol TB 15 4/0
- Suture A. Polyglycolic TB 15 5/0