KETAC-CEM APPLICAP CONTAINS:
Refill 50 capsules Aplicap
Ref. Manufacturer: 56060
KETAC-CEM, Glass Ionomer Cement:
Ketac Cem has been on the market since the 80's demonstrating its usefulness in millions of uses in clinical practice. It has been the subject of extensive scientific studies and it has often been described in its description as the "gold standard" for conventional cementation.
- Confidence thanks to its proven clinical success over a long period of time
- High level of biocompatibility.
- Simple and easy to use cementation material
Properties of KETAC-CEM:
The "Gold Standard" for conventional cementation
Dosing unit for automatic mixing (Aplicap and Maxicap)
Convenient excess removal
Good marginal sealing properties
High dimensional stability.
Inherent self-adhesive properties
Indications for KETAC-CEM:
- Permanent cementing of inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges made of metal or porcelain fused to metal
- Permanent cementing of inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges made with all-aluminium or all-zirconia core hardening systems (e.g., zirconia). Lava Crowns and bridges.)
-Permanent cementing of endodontic and orthodontic accessories made of metal
Lining of the cavity