KETAC-CEM MAXICAP CAPSULES 3 M ESPE
Compomer based cement with great adhesive power for all kinds of cementation. It releases fluoride in the long run.
Ketac? Cem has been on the market since the 80s, demonstrating its usefulness with millions of uses in clinical practice. It has been the subject of extensive scientific studies and it has often been described in its description as the "gold standard" for conventional cementation.
- Confidence thanks to its clinical success tested over a long period of time.
- High level of biocompatibility.
- Simple and easy to use cementing material .
- Dispensing unit for dose of automatic mixing.(Aplicap? and Maxicap?).
- Convenient removal of excesses.
- Good marginal sealing properties.
- Low solubility:
- High dimensional stability.
- Inherent self-adhesive properties.
- Permanent cementation of inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges made of metal or porcelain fused to metal.
- Permanent cementation of inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges made with the hardening systems of all aluminium core or all of zinc. (e.g. Lava? Crowns and bridges).
- Permanent cementation of endodontics and orthodontic accessories made of metal.
- Cavity lining.
Manufacturer reference: 56020 3M