ISO-FORM CORONS FOR PREMOLARS OF 3M ESPE
3M ™ ESPE ™ Iso-Form ™ Crowns are made of high purity silver-tin alloy. For later adult applications they are pre-finished, contoured and flared. They are available in many forms for a variety of single unit applications. Soft and ductile to easily adapt to the margins of preparation. The kit includes an expansion block to enlarge the cervical diameter of the crown, widening it if necessary. Thanks to its anatomical shape it maintains the contact points, it does not irritate the gums and contributes to maintain a good gingival health, allowing the normal procedures of hygiene. Protect vital dentin and pulp.
There is a viable method for timing a single unit for long and short term coverage.
- Pre-formed occlusal anatomy.
- Compatibility with the fabric.
- Preterminated and flared to save time of placement.
Box of 5 crowns in pieces:
- U43 (Ref. REPISOB U43 3M).
- U45 (Ref. REPISOB U45 3M).
- U57 (Ref. REPISOM U57 3M).