MATERIAL FOR IMPRETION IMPRINT 4 PRELIMINAR PENTA P2 OF 3M ESPE
Imprint ™ 4 Preliminary Penta ™ P2 is a VPS material for automatic mixing makes the procedure faster and more convenient to help make preliminary impressions more accurate.
- Time Control: Casting when convenient because of long-term dimensional stability is filtered for multiple easy new versions of models and temporary. Super fast intra-oral time of 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Control of procedure: high hydrophilicity to facilitate the model of discharge and easy disinfection.
- Print control: self-cleaning blend suitable for homogeneous mixing of voids.
- The indications for the use of preliminary impressions.
- Temporary crowns and bridges impressions. Opposing the impressions of the jaw.
- Impressions studio model.
- Orthodontic impressions.
- Impressions for bleaching trays and mouth guards.
- Manufacturer: 3M ESPE
- Manufacturer Ref.: 71525