DENTAL NANOCOMPOSITES FILTEK SUPREME XTE DE 3M ESPE
Versatile high performance nanocomposite. Excellent esthetics in anterior restorations and resistance to posterior restorations. Filtek ™ Supreme XTE Universal and Fluid Restorer offers its exceptional properties thanks to nanotechnology, first introduced by 3M ESPE in 2002 . The polishing preservation of the Filtek ™ Supreme XTE restorative has proven to be superior to other composites, even microfilling, thanks to the patented process used to make the nanocomposite. This process creates unique aggregates of nanometer-sized particles. These nanoaggregates are released at a rate similar to the wear of the surrounding resin matrix during abrasion. This allows the restoration to maintain a smoother surface, which means that the impressive initial brightness will remain for years.
Our "true" nanotechnology offers wear resistance similar to that of enamel A recent 5-year clinical study * measuring "wear on occlusal contacts" showed a lack of statistically significant differences between the Filtek ™ Supreme universal restorer and the enamel. Because the Filtek ™ Supreme XTE restorative is derived from the same proprietary nanotechnology, and in vitro laboratory data has been shown to have a wear resistance similar to that of the Filtek ™ Supreme XT restorative, you can use it with confidence in any location in mouth. Universal Statistical Restorative based on nanotechnology. Even simpler and more natural. Excellent polishing. Fluorescence similar to natural tooth.
- Easy to use.
- Exceptional management.
- More body tones for single-tone restorations.
- Simple reading tags.
- Natural aesthetics.
- Excellent polishing .
- Wide range of tones and opacities.
- Improved Fluorescence.
- Exclusive nanofiller technology.
- Better preservation of the polish than a microfill.
- Better wear than competitive products.
- Extraordinary resistance for use in anterior and posterior.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (classes I, II, III, IV and V).
- Minimally invasive dentistry (IMO).
- Sandwich technique with resin material with glass ionomer.
- Cusps Reconstruction.
- Stumps Reconstruction.
- Indirect anterior and posterior restorations, including inlays, onlays and veneers.
- 1 syringe of 3 grams / unit. Tone A1.
Ref. 3M ESPE: 4910A1E